Getting a job in management consulting isn’t as straightforward as you think it would be. Yes, there are challenges along the way, and it can be difficult to land that dream job, but having the right frame of mindset coupled with doing the right things can get you that management consulting job. There’s a process that is involved in how one can easily get a job in management consulting. The article uncovers those necessary steps and processes that need to be followed in order to get that dream job in management consulting.Read More
Category: Getting Hired
Posted by Laurent Thomas | Feb 8, 2022
As a consultant, you want to work for a top consulting firm in the world. And there are several top consulting firms that can give your career a really big boost. In this article, you’ll look at the best firms in the consulting industry.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Chemicals & Materials: Challenges and Priorities in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Global trends, drivers and policies for governments in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Examining Data Privacy in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Marketing 2022: it’s all about data-driven transformation | This Week in Consulting
Decoding Social Media trends for businesses in 2022 and beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?