Basically, reverse auctions are a type of bidding process where suppliers undercut each other and progressively reduce their price.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 6, 2022
When you launch a project, be it a project involving consultants or not, managing change from a project perspective is necessary and convince your stakeholders that this project is essential. Who are the stakeholders exactly?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 22, 2021
Implementing demand management for consulting services means building a decision-making process in order to filter the projects you want to launch based on their impact on your business and keep your expenses under control. It gives you a great opportunity to boost the transformation of your organization. Still, it requires some degree of centralization and transparency. So what’s the key to a successful demand management system?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 13, 2021
Like for any other category, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) is a Huge Topic for Consulting Services. The way Procurement manages Consulting Providers should fit in the overall SRM practices for the company.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 9, 2021
Managing a consulting project is, first and foremost, about managing a project. You will need to manage three aspects to increase the likelihood of success: manage the stakeholders, manage the project and manage the change.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Time for Medtech to be more connected and more Intelligent | This Week in Consulting
Get ready for the future of Sourcing | This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
This Week In Consulting: How AI is changing the Actuarial Landscape
This Week In Consulting: When Toys and Games go digital sky is the limit
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain?
- How to reduce the cost of Consulting projects?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What is the main difference between 6 sigma and lean?
- How to find a job in Consulting?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?