All products and services have price and value they create, and that equally applies to Consulting projects designed to solve an issue, generate savings or bring in extra revenuesRead More
Category: Contracting and Managing projects
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jun 12, 2020
Budget vs. Value: Assessing the written proposals is the first step to selecting your consultant for the project. Take the time to review all the proposals, grade them, and identify the most promising ones.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 29, 2020
The most simple and significant reason for every Consulting project is improvement. Whether you try to achieve growth or change, Consultants bring in expertise, fresh perspective, and new ideas.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 19, 2020
You are moving forward with the project and close to making a final selection of your Consulting provider. Based on the proposal assessment described in one of our previous articles, you should now have a good sense of what the Consultant can do for you, on paper.Read More
Successfully Managing the Life of the Project While Developing a Great Relationship with Your Consulting Firm
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 1, 2020
Positive and mutually beneficial relationships with business partners, clients, and collaborators are an essential part of every project.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Cutting-edge Trends Dominating the Innovation Space Today | This Week in Consulting
A Sneak Peek into the Shifting Paradigms of Modern Farming | This Week in Consulting
A Comprehensive Exploration of Organization Design in 2023 | This Week in Consulting
Unveiling the Automotive Revolution: Key Trends, Innovations, and Challenges | This Week in Consulting
Navigating Economic and Government Policy in Transformational Times | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Partnership with a consulting network
- How to properly manage relationships with consulting suppliers?
- Is it always necessary to hire global consultants for global projects?
- How to involve the stakeholders in choosing the right consulting services?
- How to turn consulting spend analysis into value?
- How to tackle your tail spend?
- What are the benefits of using the 6 levers to optimize the ROI of your consulting spend?
- When is the appropriate time to use an MSA?
- What is a Master Service Agreement?
- What are the right tools for digital transformation of procurement?