Creating dynamic and healthy relationships between Clients and Consultants benefits the industry and everyone who is part of it. Once you have selected your preferred Consulting provider for the project and signed your agreement, it’s simply ethical to inform the other Consultants about the reasons behind your choice.Read More
Category: Contracting and Managing projects
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Feb 7, 2020
Consulting agreements are often neglected, even though they are crucial for the success of a project. What are the key steps when negotiating and preparing a consulting agreement?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 10, 2020
Analyzing proposals to select the right provider is a key step in the procurement process. What is the secret sauce to identifying winner proposals?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 6, 2020
Managing a Consulting project is like being a conductor. You direct the performance of all the orchestra players into producing their best. But what does that mean, really?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 9, 2019
If you worry about team performance, the risks, and the issues associated with a Consulting project, you are totally right. But instead of contemplating, when you face low performance or other issues working on a Consulting project, it’s best to deal with them using the smartest methods and technics.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Transport and Warehousing: Exploring the Latest Trends and Hurdles | This Week in Consulting
Exploring the Latest Innovations Reshaping Product Lifecycle Management| This Week in Consulting
Digital Sales and Channels: Exploring the Hottest Trends of 2023| This Week in Consulting
Exploring the Latest Trends in Innovations and Project Management| This Week in Consulting
The Latest Trends Value Creation: What Every Business Needs to Know| This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Partnership with a consulting network
- How to properly manage relationships with consulting suppliers?
- Is it always necessary to hire global consultants for global projects?
- How to involve the stakeholders in choosing the right consulting services?
- How to turn consulting spend analysis into value?
- How to tackle your tail spend?
- What are the benefits of using the 6 levers to optimize the ROI of your consulting spend?
- When is the appropriate time to use an MSA?
- What is a Master Service Agreement?
- What are the right tools for digital transformation of procurement?