A project usually starts with defining your Project Needs. The definition of the needs also called Requirements, is the first, and one of the most valuable steps in the process of procuring goods and services.Read More
Category: Managing the Process
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 12, 2018
When does procurement turn into a partnership? The easy answer is that as soon as the order is placed, procurement is over and done with. But in reality, the procurement process doesn’t stop with the order. To be successful, it should be a long-term process that goes beyond the moment the contract is signed.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Innovations in Pricing and Margins Management | This Week in Consulting
ESG in 2023: Sustainability’s Shifting Landscape | This Week in Consulting
The Driving Forces Behind Modern Travel Experience Unveiled | This Week in Consulting
In Vogue & On Trend: A Look at the Fashion Industry Today | This Week in Consulting
Sales 2023: Personalization, AI, and Beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Partnership with a consulting network
- How to properly manage relationships with consulting suppliers?
- Is it always necessary to hire global consultants for global projects?
- How to involve the stakeholders in choosing the right consulting services?
- How to turn consulting spend analysis into value?
- How to tackle your tail spend?
- What are the benefits of using the 6 levers to optimize the ROI of your consulting spend?
- When is the appropriate time to use an MSA?
- What is a Master Service Agreement?
- What are the right tools for digital transformation of procurement?