The power of perceived value is a fascinating thing. And in the consulting industry, how a firm uses this concept to define the worth of its services, can be significant. This article explains the science behind the perceived value.Read More
Category: Launch your Consultancy
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 1, 2016
All set to launch your consulting firm? You need to draw out a solid plan, first. This practical guide will help you take the first step to launching a consulting business. Read on, then get ready to roll up your sleeves!Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 2, 2015
A career in consulting is full of perks but also comes with the risk of not having work for an extended period. You can minimize this risk by becoming a preferred consultant. Here are the 10 commandments to optimize your potential.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Chemicals & Materials: Challenges and Priorities in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Global trends, drivers and policies for governments in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Examining Data Privacy in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Marketing 2022: it’s all about data-driven transformation | This Week in Consulting
Decoding Social Media trends for businesses in 2022 and beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?