A consulting firm is a dynamic organization, vulnerable to fluctuations of business cycles. A flexible staffing plan can be the key to maintaining your firm’s profitability. But how to find the optimal size that works for you? Read here.Read More
Category: Staff your Consultancy
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 15, 2016
In the consulting sector, collaboration enables firms to bridge the gap between new opportunities and the shortage of the right expertise in the team. This article shows the ways to effectively leverage collaboration to enlarge your consulting firm’s circle of opportunity.Read More
Consulting News Title
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?