All set to launch your consulting firm? You need to draw out a solid plan, first. This practical guide will help you take the first step to launching a roaring business. Read on, then get ready to roll up your sleeves!Read More
Category: Start & Grow as a Consultant
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 2, 2015
A career in consulting is full of perks but also comes with the risk of not having work for an extended period. You can minimize this risk by becoming a preferred consultant. Here are the 10 commandments to optimize your potential.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Time for Medtech to be more connected and more Intelligent | This Week in Consulting
Get ready for the future of Sourcing | This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
This Week In Consulting: How AI is changing the Actuarial Landscape
This Week In Consulting: When Toys and Games go digital sky is the limit
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain?
- How to reduce the cost of Consulting projects?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What is the main difference between 6 sigma and lean?
- How to find a job in Consulting?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?