Are you curious about what it is like working in a consulting boutique? Do you want to know more about the culture, the people, and what it’s like to land a job at one of these firms? If so, keep reading. In this article, you’ll learn about what sets boutique consulting firms apart from larger organizations, and the benefits of working in this type of environment.Read More
Category: Start & Grow as a Consultant
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Aug 1, 2017
A wide range of productivity apps is there to help you to stay more organized, be faster and more efficient, and access whatever you need on the go. This article tells you about 10 apps that can help you get better control of your time and your life overall.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 2, 2015
A career in consulting is full of perks but also comes with the risk of not having work for an extended period. You can minimize this risk by becoming a preferred consultant. Here are the 10 commandments to optimize your potential.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Chemicals & Materials: Challenges and Priorities in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Global trends, drivers and policies for governments in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Examining Data Privacy in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Marketing 2022: it’s all about data-driven transformation | This Week in Consulting
Decoding Social Media trends for businesses in 2022 and beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?