A career in consulting is full of perks but also comes with the risk of not having work for an extended period. You can minimize this risk by becoming a preferred consultant. Here are the 12 ways to maximize your true potential and become a preferred consultant.Read More
Category: Start & Grow as a Consultant
Posted by Laurent Thomas | May 30, 2022
Are you curious about what it is like working in a consulting boutique? Do you want to know more about the culture, the people, and what it’s like to land a job at one of these firms? If so, keep reading. In this article, you’ll learn about what sets boutique consulting firms apart from larger organizations, and the benefits of working in this type of environment.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Aug 1, 2017
A wide range of productivity apps is there to help you to stay more organized, be faster and more efficient, and access whatever you need on the go. This article tells you about 10 apps that can help you get better control of your time and your life overall.Read More
This Week in Consulting
What is shaping the future of Engineering & Construction Industry? | This Week in Consulting
Biotech Brief — Challenges, Opportunities and Priorities! | This Week in Consulting
An Eye on the Cloud: A Glimpse Into the Future of Business | This Week in Consulting
What Fashion Looks Like Post-Pandemic | This Week in Consulting
Coaching as a Catalyst for Transformation | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Is consulting a growing industry?
- Do consultants travel a lot?
- Can consultants work from home?
- What industries hire consultants?
- How to take advantage of seasonality in consulting?
- What is the retention rate in the consulting industry?
- Do clients buy the consulting firm or the consultant?
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?