More and more client organizations have built an internal consulting, transformation team, or excellence group to over their recurring consulting needs.
A consulting firm is a dynamic organization that is vulnerable to the fluctuations of the business cycle. New projects come and go, and the people who staff your firm tend to change over time. While you may not have current problems with recruitment, finding the appropriate level of staffing is tricky. A major economic event could shift the entire market, meaning that your company might quickly lose or gain projects that affect your staffing scheme. Whether you have too many staff on hand or not enough, firms rarely end up in the middle with the perfect number of consultants.
- What are the best Podcasts about consulting ? asked by Paul Bernard, 3 years ago
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ? asked by Hélène Laffitte, 3 years ago
- What are the salaries in Top Consulting Firms ? asked by Hélène Laffitte, 3 years ago
- How much to charge as a consultant ? asked by David, 3 years ago
- What is the size of the European Consulting Market ? asked by Carole jury, 3 years ago