Managing a consulting project is, first and foremost, about managing a project. You will need to manage three aspects to increase the likelihood of success: manage the stakeholders, manage the project and manage the change.Read More
Category: Contracting and Managing the Consulting Project
This Week in Consulting
Time for Medtech to be more connected and more Intelligent | This Week in Consulting
Get ready for the future of Sourcing | This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
This Week In Consulting: How AI is changing the Actuarial Landscape
This Week In Consulting: When Toys and Games go digital sky is the limit
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain?
- How to reduce the cost of Consulting projects?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What is the main difference between 6 sigma and lean?
- How to find a job in Consulting?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?