The consulting industry is enormous, and at the same time, fragmented as well. There are several top consulting firms located all across the globe, but a huge chunk of those firms are located in the North American region. Hence, through this article, you will learn about the top consulting firms in North America.Read More
Category: Regional Specificities
Posted by Laurent Thomas | May 19, 2022
The consulting industry is enormous, and there are many top consulting firms in the world. Some are pure players such as the generalists and specialists while there are other consulting firms like the hybrids. In the article, we’ll look at the three categories and see which firms fall under which category.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Oct 22, 2019
Australia is unique not only for the amazing nature, and species like koalas and kangaroos, but the remarkable Consulting market growth of 6-7% for the past few yearsRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Oct 8, 2019
Dubai probably is one of the most modern and fascinating cities in the world, a crossroad of cultures and home to 3.13 million people, from 200 nationalities who work there.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 23, 2019
Is your organization expanding into Asia? And are you looking to offer Consulting Services to a Client in China? Let us walk you through some of the stats and unique features of the regional markets in Asia.Read More
This Week in Consulting
What is shaping the future of Engineering & Construction Industry? | This Week in Consulting
Biotech Brief — Challenges, Opportunities and Priorities! | This Week in Consulting
An Eye on the Cloud: A Glimpse Into the Future of Business | This Week in Consulting
What Fashion Looks Like Post-Pandemic | This Week in Consulting
Coaching as a Catalyst for Transformation | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Is consulting a growing industry?
- Do consultants travel a lot?
- Can consultants work from home?
- What industries hire consultants?
- How to take advantage of seasonality in consulting?
- What is the retention rate in the consulting industry?
- Do clients buy the consulting firm or the consultant?
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?