China is an interesting destination, and by now, is no secret that is one of the most important developing countries to do business in.Read More
Category: Finance & Risks
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Nov 18, 2022
Choosing the best Accounting systems and processes that fit your organization’s needs, and regularly looking for updates, should be a priority for today’s businesses.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 4, 2022
Mergers and acquisitions are for many companies and in many cases, the most viable option to survive and thrive. However antitrust regulations and other serious complications can derail the process. Many arrangements and negotiations can become risky matters between competitors in pending mergers.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Navigating Cloud Trends in 2023: A Year in Review | This Week in Consulting
Navigating Construction’s Highs and Hurdles| This Week in Consulting
The Modern Paradigm of Talent Management | This Week in Consulting
Inside the Executive Coaching Industry | This Week in Consulting
Innovations in Pricing and Margins Management | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Partnership with a consulting network
- How to properly manage relationships with consulting suppliers?
- Is it always necessary to hire global consultants for global projects?
- How to involve the stakeholders in choosing the right consulting services?
- How to turn consulting spend analysis into value?
- How to tackle your tail spend?
- What are the benefits of using the 6 levers to optimize the ROI of your consulting spend?
- When is the appropriate time to use an MSA?
- What is a Master Service Agreement?
- What are the right tools for digital transformation of procurement?