Choosing the best Accounting systems and processes that fit your organization’s needs, and regularly looking for updates, should be a priority for today’s businesses.Read More
Category: Finance & Risks
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Aug 16, 2022
China is an interesting destination, and by now, is no secret that is one of the most important developing countries to do business in.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 4, 2022
Mergers and acquisitions are for many companies and in many cases, the most viable option to survive and thrive. However antitrust regulations and other serious complications can derail the process. Many arrangements and negotiations can become risky matters between competitors in pending mergers.Read More
This Week in Consulting
What is shaping the future of Engineering & Construction Industry? | This Week in Consulting
Biotech Brief — Challenges, Opportunities and Priorities! | This Week in Consulting
An Eye on the Cloud: A Glimpse Into the Future of Business | This Week in Consulting
What Fashion Looks Like Post-Pandemic | This Week in Consulting
Coaching as a Catalyst for Transformation | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Is consulting a growing industry?
- Do consultants travel a lot?
- Can consultants work from home?
- What industries hire consultants?
- How to take advantage of seasonality in consulting?
- What is the retention rate in the consulting industry?
- Do clients buy the consulting firm or the consultant?
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?