China is an interesting destination, and by now, is no secret that is one of the most important developing countries to do business in.Read More
Category: Finance & Risks
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 28, 2017
Choosing the best Accounting systems and processes that fit your organization’s needs, and regularly looking for updates, should be a priority for today’s businesses.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 3, 2017
Mergers and acquisitions are for many companies and in many cases, the most viable option to survive and thrive. However antitrust regulations and other serious complications can derail the process. Many arrangements and negotiations can become risky matters between competitors in pending mergers.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Time for Medtech to be more connected and more Intelligent | This Week in Consulting
Get ready for the future of Sourcing | This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
This Week In Consulting: How AI is changing the Actuarial Landscape
This Week In Consulting: When Toys and Games go digital sky is the limit
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain?
- How to reduce the cost of Consulting projects?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What is the main difference between 6 sigma and lean?
- How to find a job in Consulting?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?