The simplest definition of it is – system of methods designed to eliminate waste within a manufacturing process. Lean Manufacturing or lean production centers around three main components…Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 4, 2017
As of make or buy decisions on-shoring or off-shoring decisions are not always black and white.Read More
The Food industry is especially vulnerable to various types of crises, and many Executives feel that they can always improve their level of preparedness.Read More
Drug development work is a time-consuming process and it requires a solid research, planning and cooperation. It also suggests developing a strategy from start to finish, a presentation to potential investors and arranging a toxicity study.Read More
As a manager of any size team, you are likely aware how important KPIs are. In their essence KPIs are indicators measuring your team’s performance.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Blockchain Beyond Currencies | This Week in Consulting
Back to the future of travel (2022) | This Week in Consulting
Time for Medtech to be more connected and more Intelligent | This Week in Consulting
Get ready for the future of Sourcing | This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain?
- How to reduce the cost of Consulting projects?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What is the main difference between 6 sigma and lean?
- How to find a job in Consulting?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?