Internal Consulting is a growing trend today. In this article, you’ll learn how to set up your internal consulting group.Read More
Category: Managing the Process
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Oct 14, 2022
When you are looking for a consultant or a consulting firm to help you improve your business, it’s a good idea to check the references provided. References can provide more information about the consultant or firm and can offer insights into the kind of work they have done in the past. In this article, learn the importance of checking references and what questions you need to ask while doing so.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 3, 2022
To ensure success and achieve the company goals, the RFP is an essential document. But what is an RFP, and why you should really care about it so much? Also, what are the key elements of a good RFP and why should you introduce your company to an RFP for consulting services?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 16, 2021
When you need to buy consulting services, there are some mistakes that can make the process more difficult. We cover five of the most common pitfalls when sourcing consultants. Ready?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Nov 23, 2021
Type Consulting Procurement in your browser and look at the results. What do you find? A list of consulting companies that offer their services to help improve your company’s purchasing and/or sourcing capabilities. But is it the same thing as Consulting Procurement?Read More
This Week in Consulting
What is shaping the future of Engineering & Construction Industry? | This Week in Consulting
Biotech Brief — Challenges, Opportunities and Priorities! | This Week in Consulting
An Eye on the Cloud: A Glimpse Into the Future of Business | This Week in Consulting
What Fashion Looks Like Post-Pandemic | This Week in Consulting
Coaching as a Catalyst for Transformation | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- Is consulting a growing industry?
- Do consultants travel a lot?
- Can consultants work from home?
- What industries hire consultants?
- How to take advantage of seasonality in consulting?
- What is the retention rate in the consulting industry?
- Do clients buy the consulting firm or the consultant?
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?