Make-or-buy for consulting services 101Read More
Category: Spending on the right Projects
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 27, 2021
How big is your consulting Tail – 4 best practices to start tackling itRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 20, 2021
Five key best practices to leverage demand management rightRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 13, 2021
8 best practices to make sure you get the best from the money you invest in consultingRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Feb 16, 2021
Making mistakes is human. Most cultures will penalize you for errors, promoting the myth, “Always doing right the first time.” You can take the tips we give you in this article as food for thought to implement demand management for the consulting category.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Chemicals & Materials: Challenges and Priorities in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Global trends, drivers and policies for governments in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Examining Data Privacy in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Marketing 2022: it’s all about data-driven transformation | This Week in Consulting
Decoding Social Media trends for businesses in 2022 and beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?