This Week in Consulting
Friday, October 27th, 2017
THIS WEEK’S MUST READ
This Week’s Must Read comes from an insight piece on Garner’s report, in which it discussed great payoff for digital initiatives are seen as companies are using AI to enhance decision making, reinvent business models and ecosystems, and remake the customer experience.
Read the full article “Artificial Intelligence gets top billing in strategic tech trends for 2018”.
INDUSTRY NEWS & INSIGHTS
- Accenture Acquires IBB Consulting to Expand Strategy Capabilities for Communications, Media & Technology Clients: Accenture has acquired IBB Consulting, a premier strategy consulting firm that helps leading broadband and mobile operators, media companies and technology providers identify emerging industry shifts | Accenture Strategy News Release
- EY adds more analytics and big data capabilities through Bluestone Consulting acquisition: Acquisition to enhance cutting-edge analytics capabilities across Europe, Middle-East, India and Africa | EY News Release
- Capgemini acquires eCommerce provider Lyons Consulting Group: Capgemini has acquired the Lyons Consulting Group for an undisclosed fee, the addition is aimed at enabling Capgemini to meet the digital customer experience needs of its international client base. | Consultancy.uk
- How Consulting Firms Are The Key To Saving Fintech Brands: With the help of management and technology consulting firms, a Fintech company can receive specialized care from experts that are part of the biggest names in finance | Steve Olenski, Forbes
- Demystifying the dark science of data analytics: Knowledge and planning transforms data analytics from a “dark science” into a mainstream business tool | John Edwards, CIO Journal
- Capitalizing on Big Data With AI Models to Renew Logistics: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is going mainstream because of two parallel events – unprecedented availability of computing power and business outcomes from analyzing big data. This article explores how AI models capitalize on big data to reinvent logistics. | Infosys
- Supporting Vulnerable Customers – Can Digital Comparison Tools do More? DCTs and firms should examine their processes and procedures to ensure the benefits are as widespread as possible, whilst ensuring the risk of adverse consequences materializing is minimized. | Huntswood
- The Hottest Applications in AI : All kinds of technologies will adopt AI components and procedures and various industries will experience its tremendous impact. | Consulting Quest
“How to Create Value Through A Digital Transformation?”
will be held on Nov 30th 2017.
Join us for this special event and start building your Community!
- How to Start a Consulting Business? A complete Consulting Business Start-up guide you need. | Entrepreneur Press
- How Can Independent Consultants Win More Quality Projects? Are you looking for interesting projects? We got a solution. | Consulting Quest
- 4 Reasons to Add Consulting to Your List of Services: Less than half of companies worldwide even have a website. There is a lot of demand for what you know. | Kimanzi Constable, Entrepreneur
- Where Should You Look for Your Next Consulting Job? Jobsulting is the only global recruiting platform that serves the Consulting industry and its specific needs. | Consulting Quest
- Jabian Consulting is looking for a senior management consultant in their Atlanta office. Learn More
- Genioo is looking for a consultant with relevant consulting experience in the Life Science industry to join their Zug or Frankfurt office. Learn More
- Tefen Management Consulting is looking for several senior consultants positions in Europe. Learn More