The consulting industry is enormous, and at the same time, fragmented as well. There are several top consulting firms located all across the globe, but a huge chunk of those firms are located in the North American region. Hence, through this article, you will learn about the top consulting firms in North America.Read More
Category: Consulting Industry
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jun 5, 2022
A consultant is an important and integral part of any organization. They provide critical insights and recommendations that help organizations reach their desired goals. While the role of consultants is often misunderstood, the value they bring to an organization is undeniable. In this article, we will talk more about the value of consulting and why it is so important for organizations to appreciate the hard work done by consultants.Read More
Posted by Laurent Thomas | May 19, 2022
The consulting industry is enormous, and there are many top consulting firms in the world. Some are pure players such as the generalists and specialists while there are other consulting firms like the hybrids. In the article, we’ll look at the three categories and see which firms fall under which category.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 25, 2022
To enhance the performance of your business, it is more or less mandatory to leverage management consulting so that your business can reach greater heights. Thus, in order to know how to do that, you’ll need to know the ‘why’, ‘when’, and ‘how’ to use consultants to grow your business and scale greater heights.Read More
Consulting News Title
Consulting Q & A title
- Is consulting a growing industry?
- Do consultants travel a lot?
- Can consultants work from home?
- What industries hire consultants?
- How to take advantage of seasonality in consulting?
- What is the retention rate in the consulting industry?
- Do clients buy the consulting firm or the consultant?
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?