The average management consultants salary is $85,000 per year. However, salaries can vary widely depending on experience, location, and industry. However, the job can be demanding, with long hours and frequent travel.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 12, 2022
There are many different types of consultancies, but they can broadly be divided into three categories: generalist, specialist & niche.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 5, 2022
A project scope statement is a description of the work that is in scope, as well as what will not be done throughout the project — the items that are out of scope. Here are seven reasons why a project scope statement is necessary. In today’s podcast you’ll know about what is a scope? why is it so important? How to negotiate with the help of a scope?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 3, 2022
To ensure success and achieve the company goals, the RFP is an essential document. But what is an RFP, and why you should really care about it so much? Also, what are the key elements of a good RFP and why should you introduce your company to an RFP for consulting services?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 28, 2022
This podcast comes back on the recent controversy reported by The French Senate and opposition on the French Government spending huge amount of money on consulting. The podcast looks into the report from a strategic and procurement standpoint to give the keys to decipher this controversy.Read More
Consulting News Title
Consulting Q & A title
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?
- How much to charge as a consultant?
- What would be the interest of having a framework agreement with a regular consultant?
- What is internal consulting?
- What is the future of the Consulting industry?
- Where did consulting come from?
- What are the top tier management consulting firms?