Demand management is an indispensable instrument for procurement professionals and businesses in general. Implementing it for the consultancy category is a no-brainer if you want to maintain spend control and strategic alignment.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Oct 14, 2022
When you are looking for a consultant or a consulting firm to help you improve your business, it’s a good idea to check the references provided. References can provide more information about the consultant or firm and can offer insights into the kind of work they have done in the past. In this article, learn the importance of checking references and what questions you need to ask while doing so.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 20, 2022
This beginner’s guide will help you understand everything you need to know about consultancy procurement. It will give you an overview of the key steps involved in the procurement process and will help you get started on your sourcing journey.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jun 20, 2022
When you launch a project, you can always hope that the consultant will understand your needs. Or you can write down the reasons why you start a project and what results you expect. Writing an RFP is not easyRead More
Consulting News Title
Consulting Q & A title
- Can you start a consulting career in your 40’s?
- How stressful is management consulting?
- How do I become a consultant with no experience?
- What is the size of the European Consulting Market?
- Which consultant makes most money?
- How do you get the business lines to work with procurement for consulting services?
- How to become an independent consultant?
- Is consulting a growing industry?
- Do consultants travel a lot?
- Can consultants work from home?