A Sure Guide to Fail a Consulting ProjectRead More
Category: Contracting and Managing projects
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jul 13, 2021
How to choose the right structure for consulting fees?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jun 22, 2021
How to negotiate framework agreements for consulting to your advantage?Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 15, 2020
When entering complex negotiations, BATNA and ZOPA’s concepts can provide a useful framework to structure your approach. Let’s dig a bit deeper and see how these concepts can benefit your project.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Chemicals & Materials: Challenges and Priorities in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Global trends, drivers and policies for governments in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Examining Data Privacy in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Marketing 2022: it’s all about data-driven transformation | This Week in Consulting
Decoding Social Media trends for businesses in 2022 and beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?