Consulting disruption is leaving its mark, and despite a few flaws that will foster disruption, it is benefiting both clients and consultants.Read More
Category: Future of Consulting
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 4, 2022
The global consulting industry has seen a moderate yet steady growth rate in 2021. Will this year in 2022 see a significant growth in the industry? Read more to find out!Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 6, 2021
Management Consulting has always followed the ups and downs of the economy. The industry is quite adaptable and has been through rough phases but always recovered. It will probably be the case again after the pandemic crisisRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Mar 17, 2020
The disruption in the Consulting value chain can benefit clients in many ways. Due to the digital transformation affecting modern industries.Read More
This Week in Consulting
Chemicals & Materials: Challenges and Priorities in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Global trends, drivers and policies for governments in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Examining Data Privacy in 2022| This Week in Consulting
Marketing 2022: it’s all about data-driven transformation | This Week in Consulting
Decoding Social Media trends for businesses in 2022 and beyond | This Week in Consulting
Consulting Q & A title
- How would you go about trimming the existing management consulting spend within an organization?
- Why is the consulting industry experiencing disruption?
- What are reverse auctions and how they apply to sourcing consulting services?
- How do consultants build trust?
- Is consulting a good career?
- What types of consultants are in demand?
- Why implement procurement maturity model?
- What is procurement capability maturity model?
- What is a procurement maturity curve?
- What is procurement maturity?