Growing your business is very much about growing your markets at the core. Many new markets are promising but hard to penetrate. And that’s quite logical.Read More
Category: Strategy & Management
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 11, 2017
Hotels managed by robots? Hotels are abandoning the old and embracing the new.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 31, 2017
With the development of new technologies, the impact on the productivity in the Steel Industry has been tremendous. Technological innovation is riding the wave through the industry.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 17, 2017
Big Data can help Financial Services, and leverage the information about customers’ while offering lots of insights too. Banks are motivated to keep applying loads of information from big data into their strategy. They are focusing on better customer intelligence, reducing risk and meeting compliance requirements.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Jan 10, 2017
Consulting Playbook: Prepare a merger of equals with the customer in mindRead More
This Week in Consulting
Time for Medtech to be more connected and more Intelligent | This Week in Consulting
Get ready for the future of Sourcing | This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
This Week In Consulting: How AI is changing the Actuarial Landscape
This Week In Consulting: When Toys and Games go digital sky is the limit
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain?
- How to reduce the cost of Consulting projects?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What is the main difference between 6 sigma and lean?
- How to find a job in Consulting?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?